The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN Member States through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology (Phase 2: 2016 – 2022).
Number of awardee: 8 person
- Tuition fee
- Other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents)
- Round trip airfare
- Visa fee
- First settlement allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance
- Health insurance
- and others
Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen) who meet the following qualifications:
Under 30 years of age
Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
Have one year experience in scientific laboratory research
Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How to Apply
- Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Programme) 54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
- After step (1) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
- CGI-AF scholarship application form and medical history report can be found here .
Application Form for Asean Citizens
Medical History and Report
- 31 October 2017